CCA Derry~Londonderry is reopening to the public
The Centre for Contemporary Art Derry~Londonderry is reopening on Friday 28 May 2021, 7–9pm with a preview of CCA's new exhibition Irish Modernisms: legacies of Modernism in the North.
CCA has a range of safety measures in place to keep everyone safe. This includes an enhanced cleaning schedule, one-way system around the building and social distancing of two metres. You can find hand sanitisation stations at the entrance and exit and we ask visitors to sign in to support the Test and Trace programme. Our fully accessible WC is still open for all to use and our shop now accepts contactless payment. Please bring your mask or face covering unless you are exempt.
You can drop in to visit the show during our regular opening hours and we also have the option for bubble bookings on Thursday mornings. Your household and bubble can book in to see the exhibition with exclusive access to CCA. Visit our online shop to book your time slot.
We will be continually monitoring how to best work safely for our staff and visitors.
- Social distancing and maximum numbers per space
- One way system
- Hand sanitisation stations
- Face coverings (except for those exempt)
- Sign in to support Test and Trace
- Enhanced cleaning throughout the building
- Fully accessible WC
- Drop-in visits during our regular opening hours (Tues–Sat, noon–6pm)
- Bubble booking before regular opening times
We look forward to seeing you at CCA!